PVC is an ideal choice for many industrial applications. The rigid material is resistant to a number of harsh chemicals and also resists corrosion – which can be an issue with metal parts. PVC valves come in both socket and threaded (female) style end connections. They range in size depending on the valve type and brand. We carry valves that range from 1/2″ to 10″ in size and beyond!
Simple quick tightening joint ensure fast and safe connections.
- Corrosion-free and rust-free.
High Working Pressure: 1/2″ to 2″ PN16 @ 73F degree 2 1/2″ to 4″ PN10 @ 73F degree
- Low Torque, easy to operate.
Quality guarantee: 100% factory tested no leak before delivery.
Range of Size: 2″ to 6″ (2″ to 6″ is in lever handle type.).
- Diameter: DIN, BS, ANSI, JIS / BSPT, NPT.
Easy to install to and working with tank or soft tank.
- Durable PVC body and rugged PP handle
Data Sheet :
- Applied in civil construction water supply project, municipal engineering, chemical engineering.
- Applied in landscaping engineering, water plant water supply project and marine aquaculture industries.